Friday 31 January 2014

2 Week Sweater . . . almost

It's done!!!  I'm so happy with the way it turned out!

Pattern: Iced Cardigan by Carol Feller

Yarn: Bare Swish Bulky Yarn
Yarn dyed using kool-aid.

Pattern modifications:  Extended the sleeves to measure 19" and the body to measure 15"
Photo
Took me a little bit longer to knit .. . . 15 days instead of 14 but I'm still excited to have it finished to wear on these cold winter days.

Updated Photos:




Next Project:  Spoked Cardigan: from Interweave knits

Yarn:  Amazing by Lion Brand

My husband gave me 4 balls of this yarn for Christmas several years ago and I have been struggling to figure out what to do with it.  I was checking out the project pages on Ravelry and saw someone else had used this yarn to make the Spoked Cardigan.  Perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment