Wednesday 22 January 2014

Back Online

I'm now on maternity leave again!!! My baby boy is now almost 5 months old.  I have been reading so many other blogs I've decided that maybe I should try posting on mine again.

Right now my textile habit involves yarn!  I've discovered that I knit and nurse at the same time so I am actually getting quite a bit of knitting done.  I've been able to able to get quite a bit of knitting done . . . with the occasional crocheting project as well.

First habit: finishing UFO's

Bubble Vest - done

En Pointe Sweater - done
UFO - so long unfinished I can't find the pattern!



Crochet owl hat for my daughter




 Second habit:  use up yarn stash given to me by my husband
My husband likes to buy yarn for me!!  Can you believe it?  He usually gives me yarn at Christmas until I had to tell him to stop because I couldn't come up with projects to use up the yarn. It was really nice yarn he bought me  . .  but only 1 or 2 skeins . . . so I'm making a push to use it all up

Third habit: try to post something on my blog once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment