Monday 19 May 2014

Shallows Cowl and Knit Along



I joined a knit along at Leighside Knits . I love how thoughtful each of Leigh's posts whether she's writing about knitting or anything else.

Leigh asked each knitter involved several questions, about knitting and very thought provoking questions.  You can read my answers and those of the other knitters here


Pattern: Shallows Cowl  by Bonnie Sennott
Yarn: unknown white yarn, maybe acrylic/wool blend?
Needles: 3.75 mm

The suggested patterns for the yarn-along were by Bonnie Sennott.  I took a look through the patterns and loved the Shallows Cowl.

It was a quick and easy knit.  I like the lace pattern followed by patches of stockinette.  It will be perfect for a little bit more warmth on these spring days or with a dress in the summer.

Thanks Leigh for hosting such a thoughtful knit along.

No comments:

Post a Comment