Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sunny Lou Dress

A spinning girl!!
I did a test knit for By Annie Claire for her new dress pattern, the Sunny Lou Dress.  I've seen other people posting that they got to knit a test knit and it sounded like fun.  So when I saw the call for test knitters I jumped at the chance.  I knit the 18-24 month size (which has a finished chest size of 21", so that fits my 3 year old).  I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.  My daughter picked this pale yellow colour and I love how it looks. My pattern notes


Despite the face she actually loves it! It works perfectly as a dress by itself with tank top underneath or as an overdress as intended.

I added 3 inches in length to make it long enough for my daughter but that's not unusual for anything that I knit for her.

This is a very cute knit!  Check out the pictures of it done for even younger kids.  The pattern is available on Ravelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment