Monday 24 November 2014

Lady Sunnyside

This is me when I first finished the sweater just in time for then end of the KAL being hosted by Tanis
Better daylight pictures

Lady Sunnyside Sweater by Tanis Lavallee
Yarn: Green Label Aran "Granite" by Tanis Fiber Arts

I got the pattern for free on Ravelry when it was first released. I bought the yarn during an Etsy update of the TFA store.  I love this yarn.  I'm going to have difficulty buying yarn from anywhere else. 
I love this pattern!!  It's like Tanis wrote a custom pattern just for me.  The seamless construction is fantastic.  You start with the cabled neckband and then pick up the sweater stitches from there.  I extended the length to come down to mid-thigh so it would be a nice warm sweater for this winter.




My favourite sweater yet!

1 comment:

  1. I see you have done all your homework! So neat and so clever! Congratulations Christa!

    ReplyDelete