Monday 9 February 2015

Evergreen Socks

What a quick, fun sock pattern!  This is the fastest I have ever knit a pair of socks.  I found knitting the lace pattern absolutely addicting and kept wanting to knit  more.  This was the #EvergreensockKal on Instagram.  It  was fun seeing everyone's progress on their socks and all the finished versions.

Pattern: Evergreen Socks by Madeline Gannon of Little Mount Yarn Co

Yarn: Tough Love Sock by Sweet Georgia Yarns

Modifications:  Did 2 rounds of lace repeat and added a tree lace on the top of the foot.  Fish Lips Kiss Heel, just because it's faster for me.

As much as I love my purple evergreen socks I think I need to make some in a greenish yarn that reflects the name of the pattern! 

What's your favourite sock pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment