Sunday 12 April 2015

Twisted Scarlet

Pattern: Twisted Scarlett
Yarn: Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock

The pattern is from one of the ladies in the new knitting group I joined.  We meet every other Tuesday night in Pickering, Ontario, if anyone is local and looking for a knit group to join!

Anna also dyes her own yarn and sells it in her Etsy shop, Mythic Yarn.  She brought some yarn to the Knit night and it was too tempting.  I picked up these lovelies. Anna doesn't have anything in her shop right now but I know she is dying up some wonderful new yarns!
 Back to my wristlets.  The cable detail is a nice thick chain. The pattern is for fingerless gloves.  I knew I didn't have enough yarn for those and that I would mostly be wearing these inside when I am wearing a 3/4 length sleeve sweater and want a bit more warmth.

 The pattern took a while before it became intuitive but I like it!

I really like how the ribbing flows into the cables at the top and the bottom.  I wish mine were a bit longer, I started to run out of yarn so I had to stop.  I still like them.  They are the perfect extra bit of warmth on a cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment